COVID19 Update: We are still buying and picking up cars for FREE with no-contact pickup to comply with the CDC’s guidelines.
Most Expensive Cars
Welcome to the highest budget game of “Would You Rather?" you will likely ever play. The answers are all yours as we count down the top 10 most expensive cars.
10. $1.2 million
Would you rather a Zenvo STI, or Jack White’s former Detroit home?
- The Zenvo features a 6.8 liter V8 engine, 1,104 horsepower, and 1,054 pound-feet or torque. If those words mean little to you, it means it’s super fast and super loud.
- Jack’s house is 104 years old, features 5,600 square feet, 4 bedrooms, an attic and basement. Lead singer and guitarist of ‘The White Stripes,’ Jack recorded the album “Get Behind Me Satan” in the home. Actress Renee Zellweger, Jack’s previous partner, is said to have decorated a room in brown suede. Despite its rock and roll history the house is presented with a very classic look, featuring gingham and floral fabrics. Online photos did not show any suede. It seems likely the house does not come with Jack’s original decor.
Would you rather a Ferrari LaFerrari or a rare Omega Tourbillon watch?
- The Ferrari has a top speed of 217mph, and goes from 0 to 60 in 3.0 seconds. And, you know, it’s a Ferrari, and who out there has never said they really want one?
- Made in 1947 as a prototype, there is only one of these watches in known existence in the world. Also relevant to your important decision might be the fact that this watch is not currently for sale, having been bought at auction in Geneva in 2017. Maybe this choice was unfair of me. Maybe I need to start being more realistic.
Would you rather a Pagani Huayra or a Leopard 58’ catamaran?
- The Huayra is named after the Incan God of the Winds, boasts 620 hp and 740 lb-ft, all coming from the AMG 6 liter V12 with 2 turbo chargers.
- Who even knew 4 staterooms, an outdoor kitchen and seating for 10 was possible on a catamaran?
7 $1.4 million
Would you rather an Aston Martin One-77 or an island in New Bedford Harbor?
- This is the fastest Aston Martin ever made. With a 7.3 liter V12 engine, it has a top speed of 220 mph and goes 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds.
- The island features a 1,900 sq ft home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. However, owners should be aware that on account of this being an island it in indeed surrounded by sea. So you’re going to need to factor in buying a boat. Full disclosure.
Would you rather a Koenigsegg One:1 or 40 years worth of tuition at Harvard?
- The Koenigsegg has a top speed of 273 mph, 0 to 60 in less than 2.8 seconds, and most journalists seem pretty much in ‘wow’ mode about this car.
- Harvard is the oldest higher education institute in the States, and is made up of 11 principal academic units (which means during your 40 year enrollment there you could successfully work your way through them all and become officially declared The Most Educated In The Land).
5 $2.5 million
Would you rather a Ferrari F60 America or adopt 50,000 elephants?
- The F60 America is mechanically identical to the F12 (not that anyone is saying that is a bad thing).
- As an elephant herd adoptive parent you will receive 50,000 adoption certificates, 50,000 individual photos, and an update letter on each elephant each month - that’s going to be 600,000 letters each year. You may want to consider hiring an admin.
Would you rather a Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron or a working cattle ranch in Hawaii?
- This Veyron is strictly limited edition, with only two existing in the world.
- With the ranch comes 66 acres of land, $1,000,000 worth of cattle, a 2000 sq ft main home, and 3 additional cowboy homes. I genuinely know some people who would love this. If only I had the kind of friends with a spare $3.4million.
Would you rather the W Motors Lykan Hypersport or stay in a luxury room at the Four Seasons in the Bahamas for 6 years?
- The Hypersport was featuring crashing through Dubai skyscrapers in the movie Furious 7 (and also has a name that sounds like it could be an energy drink).
- This Four Seasons package is inclusive of in room bottled water and bathrobes, with extras including newspapers and an ironing service. No mention is made of breakfast but I’m sure on a 6 year deal the occasional toasted bagel could be negotiated in.
Would you rather a Lamborghini Veneno $4.5million or Jennifer Lopez’s engagement ring
- The Veneno was developed to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary, and it looks like something from the future, or something that can fly, or shoot lasers.
- The emerald cut solitaire diamond has been estimated at 20 carats. If this one is a difficult choice, I’m just throwing out there that no Bond movie called ‘Lambos Are Forever’ ever got made. And if you got down on one knee and offered the average girl a car, there’s really no certainty on how that is going to go. For the right girl, sure, you’d be fine. But in general in seems a risk.
Would you rather a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita or The Koenigsegg One:1 AND The Aston Martin One-77 AND The Pagani Huayra?
- With the first option you get one car.
- With the second option you get 3 cars.
Choose wisely my friends. You never know when $1.2-$4.5million might come your way. Be prepared.